Any contract of sale between ourselves and the customer is subject to the undermentioned terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions:
An issue on a purchase may result in an exchange of the item or refund of original method of payment provided that:
- The customer is able to produce an original G.Fox invoice (receipt) upon return the item
- The item is in its original salable condition:
- The item is in an unworn, unopened and unused state
- The item is in its original packaging
The following items may be returned within the period stated below as of date of purchase:
Chemicals 1 month
Boots and Shoes 1 month
Garments 1 month
Cleaning, Paper and Gloves 1 month
PPE Products 1 month
Any special orders of a bespoke nature which are either not a standard G.Fox stock or which may
require payment in advance will not be allowed to be returned, refunded or credited for any reason
Specific items that cannot be returned are as follows:
- Thermal wear – Any opened, worn or used thermals may not be returned.
- Consumables - coffee, tea, sugar, hot chocolate, milk, cremora and biscuits may not be returned
- Sanitizer products , alcohol swabs, wet wipes.
- 3 ply Face Masks
- Electronic Goods
Please note: any authorized returns will carry a 10% handling fee, G FOX reserves the right to not authorize any returns.
- All samples purchased need to be returned within a week of invoice (receipt) date.
- Each items batch number may be checked according to the purchase date on receipt.
- A refund will be provided to you crediting your original method of payment, provided our warehouse has received the original item that is being returned.This could take between 2-3 days.
- G Fox will not accept a bank statement as proof of purchase.
- Maximum terms of payment are strictly 30 days from date of statement.
- Claims for short delivery of goods as stipulated on invoice will only be considered if we are notified on delivery.
- Goods may not be returned for credit unless prior approval has been obtained. A handling charge of 10% will be levied on all returns.
- Goods conveyed by customer nominated couriers, in approved cartons which are damaged in transit must be claimed for direct from the courier. Similarly, any short deliveries must be claimed for direct from the courier. Wherever possible we will assist customers to obtain settlement of disputed claims. Our invoices are to be paid in accordance with our regular terms irrespective of whether or not a claim has been lodged or paid.
- All prices are subject to alteration without notice and all orders are accepted for execution at prices ruling at date of dispatch.
- Communications relative to customer accounts should be directed to us at the postal address printed on the face of the invoice.
- Ownership of all goods sold shall pass from G. Fox (Pry) Ltd to a Purchaser only upon payment of the purchase price in full.
- The placing of an order constitutes acceptance of all the terms and conditions as set out above.
It is specifically recorded and agreed that the terms and conditions herein contained constitute the entire contract between ourselves and the customer and that these conditions supersede any other terms and conditions which may be issued by the customer to ourselves.
- Whilst every endeavor will be made to deliver the goods on the required delivery date, time will not be of the essence and we will not be liable for any damages of whatsoever nature (whether direct, indirect or consequential) caused by our arising from any delay in the delivery (whether in whole or in part) of the goods or failure to deliver (whether in whole or in part) the goods for any reason.
- We do not undertake, warrant or guarantee that the goods supplied or sold will be suitable for the purpose for which they are intended to be used by the customer.
- Whilst we will replace all or any part of goods which are defective: -
- Our liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the defective goods; our decision as to whether or not the goods are defective is final and binding:
- The undertaking contained herein is the only undertaking given in respect of the goods and there are no undertakings, warranties, guarantees, representations, promises or the like in regard to the goods;
- We shall not be liable for any damages or losses of any nature whatsoever (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be caused to or suffered or incurred by the customer or any other person whomsoever by reason of or arising from the defective nature of the goods.